Privacy Statement Sup Sup Club
When you want to rent a supboard at the Sup Sup Club, or if you buy a multiple-entry card (strippenkaart) or subscription at the Sup Sup Club, or if you place an order via our website (www.supsupclub.com), we require some of your personal data. We are happy to explain why we need this personal data and what we do with this data in this Privacy Statement. The Sup Sup Club believes privacy is important so is very committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Personal data is therefore carefully stored, processed and secured by us. The Sup Sup Club carefully complies with all obligations arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other privacy legislation. The Sup Sup Club B.V. and its office is located at 22 Zandhoek (1013 KT) in Amsterdam, its Sup Sup Club rental stations are spread over several locations throughout the Netherlands (see the specific addresses on our website at locations).
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that we store and process are:
- First and last name;
- Date of birth;
- E-mail address;
- (Mobile) phone number;
- Address data;
- Bank details;
- Information about your visit to the Sup Sup Club (in and out time of rental sup boards and booked lessons);
- Transaction data from orders;
- Operating system IP addresses and browser type and timestamps;
We use this information for the following purposes:
- creating a membership;
- drafting, sending and drawing up invoices;
- providing information;
- improving our services;
- answering questions asked via, for example, the website;
- possibly providing information regarding new products and services;
- to fulfill our obligations arising from contracts we have with you, as well as for billing and delivery.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We do not sell or trade personal data and do not provide personal data to third parties without your explicit permission. By accepting this privacy statement, you agree that we provide your personal data to parties that we use to deliver or deliver our products to you. Your personal data will only be shared if we are legally obliged to do so.
Photos / Videos
At events and training sessions we sometimes take photos and videos of participants of these events and training sessions. These photos and videos are used to post on our own website and as content for our social media. If you are on a photo / video and do not want this, we will always remove your photo as soon as possible on request.
– for the functioning of the site, for example to ensure that you can log in to your personal account or use the shopping cart;
– for analyzing website usage, example how many visitors come to our site and how they use our site;
– to recognize you when you return to our site, so that we can personalize the content of our site as much as possible;
– to keep track of the fact that you have been to our site, which pages you have visited and which links you have clicked.
You always have the right to inspect the personal data that we keep about you. If this information is incorrect, you can help us correct it. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to make your personal data available to you on a data carrier. Requests for this are always honored. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to the contact address on the site.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the realization of the purposes for which we process your personal data. After you have canceled your membership, your data will be stored for a maximum of 2 years.
Due to the nature of our services and the trust you must be able to place in us, taking into account the state of the art and the implementation costs, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy law you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against this processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
The Sup Sup Club reserves the right to adjust and change its privacy statement.
If you have a question, please contact us at email@example.com
This privacy statement was last amended on March 26, 2021.